View My Stats

Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Fundraiser event for judicial candidate Angelica Jimenez, 9-14

Our next fundraising event is just around the corner and I hope you're planning to attend. Campaigns are costly and although it’s difficult for me to ask for help, I have to do it if I want to run a successful race and communicate my message across Bexar County. 

When you make a contribution, you are helping to pay for political signs, ads, direct mail, mailing lists, postage, graphic design and printing. The list goes on and on, and it’s easy to get overwhelmed with the costs but we can make it all happen with your support.
We will be hosting our next event at an exciting new location and we don't want you to miss out on great food and conversation. Thank you for your continued support!
Angelica
Wednesday, September 14th
5:30 p.m - 7:30 p.m.

Edera Osteria-Enoteca
1903 San Pedro Avenue
(Modern Italian Cuisine)
     
Host Levels:
$5,000  -  $2,500  -  $1,000
Contriburions Levels:
$500  -  $250  -  $100
For more information email: Jimenezforjudge@gmail.com

No comments: