View My Stats

Wednesday, November 25, 2015

HD 125 Holiday Party with St. Rep. Justin Rodriguez, 12-15

Dear Friend,

Thanksgiving week is one of my favorite times of the year. It's a time we can take a pause from our hectic schedules and enjoy a little food, football, and family. As we count our blessings, I want to thank you for your friendship, support, and for entrusting me to represent you and your family in the Texas House of Representatives. I am grateful for the opportunity to serve.

 
This week also unofficially marks the beginning of the holiday season. Soon your schedule will be filled with different celebrations. Be sure to mark your calendar for the HD 125 Holiday Party on December 15.



This annual event is our way to give thanks to our community and to bring them together for food, fun, and music. As always, admission is free but we are collecting toys for military families temporarily residing at the Fisher House. You can either bring the toy with you to the party, or drop it off at our district office.
 

I hope that you and your family have a safe and happy Thanksgiving.
 
Sincerely,
 
Justin
 
P.S. The 2016 Texas House Calendars have arrived. If you would like one, please send your name and address to my chief of staff at Brian.Hodgdon@house.state.tx.us

No comments: