View My Stats

Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Birthday Celebration for Judge David Canales @ Augie's BBQ, 8-20

Dear Friend,

Thank you for being a loyal supporter of my election to the 73rd District Court in 2012! It has been an incredible experience serving you and the citizens of Bexar County on the bench, and I am excited to announce that I am seeking re-election in 2016!

To kick things off, we are hosting a fundraiser and birthday celebration event this coming Thursday, August 20th from 5:30-7:30 p.m. at Augie's BBQ Smokehouse, 909 Broadway.  Additional parking available across the street off Broadway,

It would be my honor and privilege to count on your attendance and your support! Please come by and pass this message along to your family, friends and colleagues. By spreading the word, you can help me reach many voters that I may not otherwise be able to reach.

I appreciate your renewed support and I look forward to victory in 2016!


Very truly yours,
David A. Canales

No comments: