View My Stats

Friday, August 28, 2015

Angelia Jimenez 4 Judge 408th District Court, campaign event: 9-3

Jimenez for Judge Campaign Kick-Off
September 3rd @  Tacos and Tequila
1915 Broadway Street


I am running to be the next judge of Bexar County’s 408th Judicial District Court!

As an attorney, I have spent years standing up for mothers, fathers and children in the courtroom. So when I learned that Judge Larry Noll was retiring after many years of service, I decided it was my turn to step up and serve our community in elected office.  

Those who know me have witnessed first-hand my commitment to justice, my passion for public service, and my love for the law. You can trust that I have the skills, qualifications, and personal temperament to be a fair and effective judge. I believe that everyone deserves to have their day in court.

Law school prepared me, but it’s my family that has honed my skills for this bench. As a wife and a mother of three amazing children, I understand the challenges that families go through each and every day. This understanding of the practicality of daily family life has been invaluable in my career. It is the knowledge that makes me uniquely experienced for this bench.

Angélica Jiménez
Democratic Candidate for 408th District Court
Campaign to elect Angelica Jimenez
503 E.Ramsey, Suite 103
San Antonio TX 78216



I hope you’ll join me and my family. RSVP on Facebook today, then join us next Thursday.

This race for Judge of Bexar County’s 408th Court will be a long one. After the Democratic primary on March 1st, 2016, the general election isn’t until next November. That means two things: 1) I’ll be on the ballot with the next candidates for President, and 2) It’s going to take a lot of support and money for us to get past the finish line. 

Contribution levels are: Individual: $50 | Couple: $100 | Bronze: $250 | Silver: $500 | Gold: $1,000. Checks can be made out to Angélica Jiménez Campaign.  I’m excited for you to join our campaign, and I hope to see you next Thursday! 

Thanks,   
                 
| Pol. adv. paid for by the Angelica Jimenez Campaign, Javier Espinoza, Treasurer, 503 E.Ramsey, Suite 103, San Antonio, TX 78216 in compliance with the voluntary limits of the Judicial Campaign Fairness Act.

No comments: