View My Stats

Saturday, April 04, 2015

Over 300 turn out for fundraiser for Leticia ban de Putte, 4-3

I was overjoyed by the support displayed last night by friends and supporters new and old. Nearly 300 fellow San Antonians, from across the political spectrum, gathered at the home of Harvey and Nancy Najim for our fundraiser. I can’t thank you enough for your bolstered support of my campaign to bring unifying, forward-looking leadership back to our great American city.

The momentum of our campaign continues to grow daily . From last night’s event, to our Lawyers for Leticia fundraiser earlier this week, to gaining another well-respected former mayor's endorsement, we are excited. Your support and encouragement are what motivate me to work hard everyday to secure a brighter future for San Antonio.

With 25 days to go until the start of early voting, I need you're help to put us over the top.

Best,

Leticia Van de Putte

No comments: