View My Stats

Thursday, August 15, 2013

Birthday Party for Judge David Canales @ Cadillac Bar, 8-20

I will be having a birthday gathering next Tuesday, August 20th from 5:30 p.m. - 7 pm at the Cadillac Bar in the Cinnamon Room. This is the evening before my actual birth date--August 2nd). I don't normally do anything to celebrate my birthday other than something small with my family but a good friend of mine somehow convinced me this was a good idea - Robert Vargas III, I'm calling you out!

Nonetheless, This is not a politicial fundraiser so please, please do not bring a campaign check...save them for 2015. All you need is to come with your plus 1, or 2 or 3...you get the picture. There will be some hors d'oeuvres (the many French classes I took in junior high and high school finally paid off!) and a cash bar. Come by and celebrate with us! I will be turning 39 for those of you that want to know how old I will be. Cadillac Bar.acrosss from the Courthouse.

No comments: