View My Stats

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Michael deLeon for County Court #7 in Democratic Primary

I decided to run for County Court #7, a court designed to handle domestic violence cases, because I want to bring the knowledge, skill, and experience I have gained in 12 years as an assistant criminal district attorney to help make a real difference in our community. I believe a specialized court deserves a judge with special experience. I have worked in the field of domestic violence for most of my career which includes teaching police officers on domestic violence, trying over 130 jury trials, and handling well over 1000 domestic violence cases. Please take a few minutes to learn more about me and my background and then let me know how you would like to support my campaign. I ask for your support and your vote in the March 2014 Democratic Primary. Thank you."

-- Michael De Leon

No comments: