View My Stats

Monday, July 02, 2012

Hagee Hotline, 10 & 10-Watch Pastor Hagee on www.getv.org


We are excited to tell you about a Brand New show featuring Pastor John Hagee. The show is called Hagee Hotline: 10 & 10 and is only available on GETV! Hagee Hotline: 10 & 10 will be released Live each Tuesday beginning July 3rd, 2012 at 10 a.m. (CST). It will air again that same evening at 10:p.m. (CST)

Pastor Hagee will be offering personalized Christian commentary on current news headlines. As our nation is in a state of crisis, Pastor feels that the church in America can no longer afford to stick its head in the sand!

Hagee Hotline: 10 & 10 is only on GETV. Go to www.getv.org and register for a free account today, and you will be able to watch Pastor?s new program LIVE each Tuesday beginning in July. Learn why you are the key to the survival of our nation!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I savor, lead to I discovered exactly what I was having a look for.
You have ended my four day long hunt! God Bless you man.
Have a nice day. Bye
Feel free to surf my weblog ... Get Auto Insurance Quote Cleveland