View My Stats

Wednesday, January 11, 2012


Happy New Year!

I am excited to announce my candidacy for Bexar County Tax Assessor-Collector! In the coming weeks and months, you will hear my ideas to enhance customer service, capitalize on technology and implement new financial management strategies for your tax office. I look forward to continuing my service to our community and hope to see you on the campaign trail!

Please note the upcoming election dates (subject to change):

March 19-31, 2012 - Early Voting
April 3, 2012 - General Primary Election
June 5, 2012 - General Primary Run-off Election
We appreciate your support! Please email me if you would like me to speak to your neighborhood association, business or civic group. Visit www.VoteClamp.com and stay tuned for more information.

Respectfully,
John Clamp

No comments: