View My Stats

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Councilman Rodriguez to host budget hearing, Aug. 27th


Justin Rodriguez (photo)
District 7 Councilman

Dear Friends,
I hope your back to school and summer activities have been enjoyable thus far. I wanted to take time to remind you that throughout the month of August, I will continue talks with City Manager Sculley and city staff to highlight the needs of District 7 and San Antonio. I will be sharing some of our discussions with residents at our first Budget Town Hall Meeting for FY 2009 on Wednesday, August 27th, 6:30 p.m. at the St. Mary's University AT&T Center.

On another note, I would like to thank the residents of Monticello Park, Jefferson and the Woodlawn Lake Community Association who participated in our Public Safety Summit with Police Chief Bill McManus. Your participation was important in highlighting the need for increased public safety awareness. Our follow up meeting will take place on Tuesday, Sept 2nd, 6 p.m. at the Jefferson HS Cafeteria.

We hope to see you in the District!

Justin Rodriguez
District 7 Councilman

No comments: