View My Stats

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Message from Melanie Aranda in New Mexico helping Obama


Melanie Aranda (photo)
Bexar County Democratic Party
Deputy Chair

Greetings from Grant County, New Mexico, My Fellow San Antonio Dems:

If anyone is interested in helping Senator Barack Obama secure a win in a much needed state, New Mexico, please contact me with opportunities to Virtual Phone Bank from your home in San Antonio!

I completely understand that we are really pushing for Chip Haass to win his County Commissioner race, Steve Walker to win his Pct. 2 Justice of the Peace race, and Congressman Ciro Rodriguez to keep his seat, but if you could please volunteer 30 minutes to an hour of your time, that would be fantastic.

I am so homesick, y'all don't even understand. However, knowing that we are almost 100 days out from electing this amazing candidate to President of the United States keeps me going every day. I love and miss y'all very much!

Melanie Aranda
Field Organizer Barack Obama's Campaign for Change
New Mexico - District 6
maranda@nmforchange .comaranda.melanie@ gmail.com
(575) 680-6934(210) 323-9382

No comments: