View My Stats

Monday, July 30, 2007

Jim McGrody is back in the 23rd Congressional race




The Jim McGrody for Congress Campaign Re-Enters The Race!

On April 19, 2007, I announced that I was suspending my campaign pending future developments or "exigent political events". Well, such "exigent political events" have developed.

Therefore, I am announcing that I will re-enter the race to become the Republican nominee for Texas Congressional District 23, and, this week, will officially register my campaign with the Federal Elections Commission. (FEC)

Because I believe that "big" money in politics can be corrosive; or, at minimum, can result in excessive and often unnecessary campaign spending, my campaign will continue to be dedicated to proving that congressional campaigns (and especially Primary Election campaigns) need not cost hundreds of thousands of dollars and I will continue to self-limit the amount of financial support to my campaign from any individual, political organization or Political Action Committee (PAC).

Contact Us
email:
mcgrody@gmail.com
phone: 830-446-6150
Check out more details on McGrody's re-entry into the Congressional District 23 race.
website:
http://www.mcgrodyforcongress.com/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

In this announcement, McGrody demonstrates his true disdain for San Antonio Republicans.

Both Canseco and Larson have behaved like gentlemen, but in his release McGrody played directly into the hands of our Democratic opponents.

Shame on him.