View My Stats

Friday, February 08, 2008

Nathan Macias gets nod from Texas Rifle Association





State Rep. Nathan Macias (photo) Gets Nod From Texas State Rifle Association

Rep. Nathan Macias, 73rd House District incumbent, gained the coveted endorsement of the Texas State Rifle Association in his bid to win a second term.

Macias said, “I am extremely honored and, of course, very pleased to have this endorsement from the widely respected Texas State Rifle Association. I believe in what they stand for. I believe in their mission to preserve gun ownership rights for Texans.”

Alice Tripp, Legislative Director of the Texas State Rifle Association Political Action Committee said the organization has over one thousand members in the 73rd House District. “We are pleased to endorse Representative Macias. He is a rock solid vote to protect gun rights and hunting rights in Texas”, Tripp stated.

Tripp added, “We base our endorsement not only on what candidates say, but rather what they do. We know we can count on Nathan Macias to defend 2nd Amendment rights and that is why we strongly support his re-election.”

Macias said, “As I walk door to door in this district, I am asked quite often about my stand on the 2nd Amendment and gun rights. I am gratified to know I have the support of this fine organization.”

Nathan Macias represents the 73rd House District which includes Bandera, Comal, Gillespie and Kendall counties. (Reprinted from the Texas Insider)

No comments: