View My Stats

Tuesday, September 05, 2017

Candidate Michael DeLeon for Bexar County Judge, Court £7

Dear Friends-- 

After careful reflection and prayer, I am excited to announce that I have decided to run in 2018 for Judge of County Court #7. County Court #7 handles domestic violence cases exclusively. 

In 17 years as a prosecutor with the District Attorney's Office, I have handled over 1000 felony domestic violence cases and tried over 100 jury trials including sexual assault, murder, and capital murder

I believe my qualifications make me the best candidate for this court. I will need your support this upcoming election season. Opportunities to assist my campaign will be posted soon at my campaign website:

www.DELEONFORJUDGE.com or on Facebook @DELEONFORJUDGE. Thank you in advance for your backing and most importantly, your vote! Have a blessed day!

No comments: