View My Stats

Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Judge candidate for Texas Court of Criminal Appeals, Pl. 2

We, the People, of the United States, in order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice... ."
Hello, I am Judge Ray Wheless, the Conservative Republican candidate for the Texas Court of Criminal Appeals, Place 2.

Our forefathers made it very clear that the paramount goal of government is to establish Justice.  Without Justice, there can be no right to life, liberty or the pursuit of happiness.

There is no greater calling for a Judge than that of protector of these God given rights.  If I am elected to this Court, I will uphold the plain language of the Texas Constitution and the United States Constitution as intended by our forefathers.

I have spent the last fifteen years of my legal career as a trial court judge in Collin County, Texas presiding over criminal and civil cases.  I am seeking this office so that I may continue to serve the citizens of Texas as an appellate judge with extensive experience hearing criminal cases at the County Court and District Court levels.

I would greatly appreciate your vote in the March 2016 Republican primary.
www.judgeraywheless.com

No comments: