View My Stats

Sunday, June 07, 2015

Councilman Ray Lopez supports Leticia van de Putte for Mayor


Dear Friends,

I want to thank you for re-electing me to a 4th term as your District 
6 City Council Representative. My staff and I will continue to work 
hard for you and to address the needs of District 6.

The City of San Antonio still needs your help.  Please show your 
support and vote for Leticia Van de Putte for Mayor.  My family and I 
stand behind Leticia because she has some great plans for education, 
Infrastructure, Veteran’s Benefits, job development and all other 
things that make this city thrive.  So please vote for Leticia for 
Mayor.

Just remember, early voting in the run-off election for Mayor of San 
Antonio runs through Tuesday, June 9, 2015.  Click the link below to 
find early voting times and a site near you.
http://elections.bexar.org/EarlyVote/latest_earlyvotingcalendar.pdf


Thank You,
Ray Lopez

No comments: