View My Stats

Friday, March 21, 2014

Vote Elva Abundis-Esparza for Bexar County District Clerk

It is my pleasure to announce that during the Democratic primary, I received 31.97% of the vote for the office of Bexar County District Clerk.

Although I received 12,186 votes, the total votes were not enough to win the nomination outright. As a result, I will be in the run-off election scheduled for May 27, 2014.

Having served as Chief Deputy to former District Clerk, Margaret G. Montemayor, I am the most experienced and qualified candidate in this race. I have first-hand knowledge of the rigorous administrative demands required to run the District Clerk’s office efficiently and effectively.

Bexar County needs leaders that have been thoroughly tested and vetted at the highest levels of office. If we Democrats are to succeed in reclaiming this office in November, then we need to nominate a competent candidate. I am that person.

Unlike my opponent, I am experienced and job ready. Serious problems require qualified and serious people to solve them.

Once again, I am asking for your vote in support of my candidacy. Please encourage your colleagues, family members and friends to vote for me in the run-off election.


Early voting for the run-off election runs May 19 - 23.
Democratic run-off election day is May 27.


Make sure to follow us on
Facebook and Twitter for the latest campaign updates and news.

You can also contribute to the campaign
here.

Thank you again.

Your friend in public service,


Elva Abundis-Esparza
Democratic Candidate for Bexar County District Clerk

No comments: