View My Stats

Monday, January 06, 2014

Candidate Calvert encouraged and motivated by poll on Pct. 4

I am encouraged and motivated by this poll about the Precinct 4 race.

I am not a career politician, I haven't held elected office, my campaign was the last to file in the precinct 4 race, we haven't hit the ground yet and we are in 3rd place with a far better track record and ideas about the solutions that will help Bexar County move forward than any other candidate in this race.

That is a winning combination....


I thought I would share this poll with friends and supporters. It's motivation to say that not only will I work harder but I need those who support me to step up too. Consider joining me at my fundraiser Thursday--all are invited. We need your support.

[PoliPolls: Bexar County Commissioner Precinct 4]

Q1: Who do you support for Bexar County Precinct 4 Commissioner?

1. Nicole Elizalde 6.8%
2. Richard Moore 5.7%
3. Joaquin Gonzalez 27.3%
4. Tommy Calvert 21.0%
5. Debra Guerrero 15.3%
6. Sheila McNeil 23.8%

809 Likely Primary Voters +/- 5% Error
Conducted by PoliPolls

No comments: