Pelosi, Democratic Caucus Announce Committee Appointments
Washington, D.C. – Democratic Leader Nancy Pelosi announced today that the Democratic Caucus approved a series of appointments of new and returning Members of Congress to House committee seats in the 113th Congress.
“Our Democratic Caucus is the most diverse in the history of Congress, and each of our Members will bring a unique perspective to the great challenges of our day – from job creation and economic growth to innovation, education reform, and clean energy development,” Leader Pelosi said.
“On every committee, our colleagues will offer their experience, passion, and persistence to the task of effectively and faithfully serving the American people.”
- Congresswoman-elect Carol Shea Porter of New Hampshire
- Congressman-elect Dan Maffei of New York
- Congressman-elect Derek Kilmer of Washington
- Congressman-elect Joaquin Castro of Texas
- Congresswoman-elect Tammy Duckworth of Illinois
- Congressman-elect Scott Peters of California
- Congressman-elect Bill Enyart of Illinois
- Congressman-elect Pete Gallego of Texas
- Congressman-elect Marc Veasey of Texas