View My Stats

Thursday, November 08, 2012

Thank You Message from State Senator Carlos Uresti

We did it! Thanks to your support and confidence we were able to win re-election with nearly 60 percent of the vote.

Most importantly, I would like to thank the voters of District 19 for their support, this includes Democrats, Republicans, and Independent voters. I was especially encouraged by the great words of advice--and concern, expressed to me on Tuesday as I greeted voters at their polling location.

"What are we going to do about all of this traffic" they said, over and over again. "Thank you for your work on child abuse prevention", I was told several times. But, by far the greatest concern, and the number one mandate of District 19 voters was "keep fighting for our schools Carlos".

As the campaign winds down, and my focus is shifted to the upcoming legislative session, i will still need your help to make sure your voice is heard in Austin. Please stay engaged with our efforts, and I promise to keep you informed of the important matters before our State government.

Please do not hesitate to call my office if I can ever be of assistance.
Semper Fi!
Carlos

No comments: