View My Stats

Friday, March 12, 2010

Dr. Robert Lowry endorses Will Hurd for Cong. Dist. 23


Will Hurd (photo)
Republican Cong. Dist. 23 candidate

Dear Friends,

My name is Will Hurd and I'm running in the 23rd Congressional district run-off election. During the primary, I was honored to get to know Dr. Robert Lowry, and as we campaigned together we realized that we viewed many issues similarly.

That is why, after his strong showing at the polls, Dr. Lowry endorsed me in the primary run-off. I write today asking for your support.

Dr. Lowry and I share the same views on important issues such as:
• Healthcare: I am opposed to "Obama-care" and want less government involvement in healthcare, not more. Only then will we get greater competition, increased accessibility and truly lower costs for all.

• Abortion: I am strongly pro-life. My faith guides me to protect the sanctity of all life. • Gun control: I am a strong supporter of the 2nd Amendment. I carried a concealed weapon for the majority of my career and will continue to support that right for others to do so.
• Deficit spending: We must keep the Federal government from spending money it doesn't have. We have leveraged our children's and grand-children's future only to see our freedoms and liberties taken away by more government intrusion in our lives and our wallets.
• The Constitution: Dr. Lowry and I agree that the values in the Constitution have made our country great. We need to protect those values so our country can continue to prosper and thrive. I need your help, and I hope this gives you an idea why Dr. Lowry chose to support me.

As we enter the run-off, important choices need to be made. We need a strong, Constitutionally-centered candidate to defeat the sitting incumbent. I hope I can count on your support in the fight to take back Washington.

Sincerely,
Will Hurd


For more information, please click here to join the Texans for Hurd mailing list, or visit my website, or become a fan on Facebook!

No comments: