View My Stats

Friday, January 08, 2010

Message from Sen. Carlos Uresti staffer Tomas Larralde


Message from Tomas Larralde (photo)
State Senator Carlos Uresti staffer

Some personal exciting news. I will soon be leaving Senator Uresti's Office to begin my own business as a consultant, fulfilling a long held dream. After two decades of working in and around the Legislature, I have decided to try the private sector. It has been an exciting and very productive year.

My goal was to bring a top quality team to the senator's office and I believe I have left him in great hands. Another important goal of mine was to leave Senator Uresti in great position to seek another four-year term. Both have been accomplished.

tlarralde@satx.rr.com if you need to get a hold of me.

For senate business through January 31st, please email

lcampos@urestilaw.com,
Jason.hassay@senate.state.tx.us or
carlos.uresti@senate.state.tx.us.
I look forward to keeping in touch and working with you in the future.

Thanks,
Tomas Larralde

No comments: