View My Stats

Monday, November 23, 2009

Thanksgiving message from BCDP Chair candidate Choco Meza




Choco Meza (photo with former Spur Bruce Bowen) )
Bexar County Dem. Party Chair candidate

On behalf of Daniel, Danny, Ivalis, Manuel and I, we want to wish you a Happy Thanksgiving Day and weekend. Enjoy your family and friends in giving thanks for all your blessing.

I sincerely want to thank you for your friendship and support of my candidacy for the Bexar County Democratic Party Chair. Over 400 fans have joined you and I would like to add even more supporters. Please let your friends and family know about my race, ask them to join my facebook fan club, and invited them to visit my website by logging into http://www.facebook.com/l/ebdb3;www.chocomeza.com.

If you have not signed in as a volunteer for the campaign, please do; we want to send you an invitation and need your contact information.

Again, from my family to yours, Happy Thanksgiving.

Choco G. Meza
Bexar County Democratic Party Chair Candidate

No comments: