View My Stats

Friday, September 25, 2009

Choco Meza to run for Bexar County Democratic Party Chair


Choco Meza (photo)
Bexar County Democratic Party Chair candidate

I have decided to run for Bexar County Democratic Chair. The election is not until March 2010, so I am just beginning to develop the plans. First and foremost is reaching out to family and friends who know me personally and who know my dedication to the democratic process and the election of Democratic Party candidates.

I am asking for your support and the use of your name for my list of supporters. Please let me know if you will support me and allow me to list your name in my campaign literature.

I am humbled and overwhelmed by the incredible response I have received since this past Friday. I hope you too will join me in this new challenge and journey.

I want to get support from all sectors in Bexar County, so please let your family and friends know about the Democratic Party Chair's race and let them know how much I would appreciate their support.

I look forward to hearing from you. I will keep you posted as I unfold my plans and list of supporters. Now lets go out and make sure Bexar County stays Blue and lets take the lead in turning Texas Blue. Remember, "When Democrats Win, We All Win".

With much gratitude,

Choco Meza
Pct Chair #3079

No comments: