View My Stats

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Jacob Dell announces intention to run for District 8




Jacob Dell (photo)
Council candidate for district 8

Dear Friend,

I will officially announce my candidacy for San Antonio's City Council District 8 on Thursday November 20th on the steps of City Hall at 2:00p.m. and lay out a comprehensive and innovative agenda for our city in the upcoming year.

My initiatives focus on issues of importance to all San Antonians, from increased police / fire protection and the need for improved transportation to improving access to neighborhood parks and continuing to grow our economy. These are accomplished by a conservative, prioritized fiscal policy for San Antonio. I look forward to your support as we work to make our city a better place for everyone.

Here are three ways you can help right now:
  • Show your support by attending the Announcement Event on Thursday at 2pm on the steps of City Hall with your friends and family.
  • Visit JacobDell.com to learn more about my campaign and then tell your friends and neighbors why you support me, and why they should too
  • Forward this email to everyone in your contacts list interested in San Antonio's future

Sincerely as I always am,

Jacob Dell

No comments: