View My Stats

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Sheriff's candidate Milam looking for poll workers, drivers


Chris Milam (photo)
Republican Sheriff candidate


As we head into early voting for the Primary, I would like to thank all of my family, friends and campaign staff who have volunteered and participated in my election campaign over the past 15 months.

With only one other Republican candidate entering into the race in the last 60 days of the election we have an excellent chance to take a Decisive Victory in the Republican Primary for Sheriff of Bexar County.

I would like to ask that all those who have contacted me during the last 15 months wanting to help in my campaign go to the Website
www.milamforsheriff.com and we will place you in a convenient location near your neighborhood.

We are looking for the following:

Poll workers for March 4, 2008.
Drivers for Signs and breaks for poll workers.
Rides for our Senior Citizens.
Contribute to the Victory Party baked goods
Work the evening March 4, 2008.

Please contact our website
www.milam4sheriff.com ; use the contact tab to be placed on the volunteer list.

Thank you for support.

Chris Milam
Your Candidate for Bexar County Sheriff

No comments: