View My Stats

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Update on the campaign of candidate Quico Canseco


This week Quico Canseco (photo) needs help on a couple of items.

1. He will be out blockwalking in San Antonio on both Saturday and Sunday if you have a couple of hours to spare to help him. Obviously with the Super Bowl on Sunday we will not be out long but with so many people for him to visit with we cannot afford to take a day off!! Please let me know if you can help for a couple of hours on Saturday, Sunday or Both!

2. The other item we need help with is putting out 4X8 signs. When it rains it pours and over the last few days I have been overwhelmed with requests to have 4X8 signs put up. If you have a truck or a van that can fit signs and posts in them, and a couple of hours to lend to me I would appreciate the help.

Our office should be set up by this week . I know that many of you have been asking about this and I will contact you as soon as we get settled in. Thank you for all the offers to help.

Kyle Whatley
Manager
Quico Canseco for Congress

PH 210.251.3334
FX 210.579.6979

For information or to help the campaign please visit us at
www.quicoforcongress.com

No comments: