View My Stats

Saturday, January 26, 2008

A message from Councilman Justin Rodriguez, Dist. 7







Justin Rodriguez (photo)
District 7 Councilman

Dear Friends,
The City Council is now back at full strength with the addition of Council members Jennifer Ramos and Louis Rowe. I want to congratulate both of these individuals on their appointments, and thank them for their willingness to serve.

In other news, I spent part of this past weekend patrolling with our SAPD's DWI task force unit. As has been highlighted by recent tragic events, DWI fatalities and serious injuries are on the rise not just here in San Antonio and Texas, but nationwide. I look forward to working with city staff, my council colleagues and our police force to combat this epidemic and keep our streets safe. If you wish to view a brief clip from my ride along, please follow this link:

As always, I look forward to hearing from you.
Kindest regards,

Justin Rodriguez

No comments: