View My Stats

Thursday, April 26, 2007

SAPOA endorses District 10 candidate John Clamp





John Clamp (photo)
District 10 candidate


Clamp Earns San Antonio Police Officers' Association Endorsement

After interviewing the candidates in the race for District 10, the San Antonio Police Officers' Association (SAPOA) endorsed John Clamp. "I'm proud to have the support of San Antonio law enforcement. Making neighborhoods safe is important to District 10 and I'm looking forward to working with the men and women of the San Antonio Police Department to find solutions to the rising crime in San Antonio," said Clamp.

Felix Rendon, PAC Chairman for SAPOA, noted, "We are proud to endorse John because he understands the critical role of increasing police manpower in keeping our community safe."In addition to increasing the number of police officers, Clamp will work to increase neighborhood patrols and strengthen the Cellular on Patrol program.

Thank you for your continued support!

As Election Day draws closer, I want to thank you for your continued support of my campaign for City Council District 10. My volunteers and I are working very hard to win this election - blockwalking, phonebanking, putting up signs and hosting neighborhood coffees. And I'm proud to say the voters are responding enthusiastically.But this race is far from over and my campaign still needs your help to be successful on May 12th.

As you know, a winning campaign needs both volunteers and the funding to get the word out to the voters. Please consider making a contribution of your time or your money (or both) to ensure our victory.Please do not hesitate to call me at (210) 804-2019 if you have any questions about the campaign or the issues affecting San Antonio. I'm excited about working with you to shape a better future for San Antonio.

John Clamp
Candidate for San Antonio City Council
District 10

VoteClamp.com

No comments: