View My Stats

Sunday, January 13, 2008

NHPO Inaugural Recognition Event-Jan. 18th @ Menger


Anais Biera (photo)

Hello Everyone!

I would like to send this friendly reminder and invitation to our NHPO Inaugural Recognition Event on Friday, January 18th at 7 p.m. at the Historic Menger Hotel. The NHPO is very happy to announce, that Senator Leticia Van de Putte will be addressing our group that evening. I strongly encourage you to invite your friends, significant others, co-workers or boards of directors to this evening event; I guarantee this is going to be a wonderful event!

On behalf of the NHPO of San Antonio, I would like to thank you for supporting the mission of the NHPO of San Antonio in 2007 and we are looking forward to "El Nuevo Año de 2008!"

I will see everyone on Friday, January 18th at 7 p.m. at the Historic Menger Hotel!

Abrazos,

Anais Biera
NHPOSA Community Relations Chair


Editor's Note: The Walker Report will be honored at the event.

No comments: