View My Stats

Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Congressman Rodriguez to celebrate birthday, Dec. 8th




Ciro D. Rodriguez (photo)
23rd Congressional District of Texas

Dear Friend,

With the holidays upon us, I wanted to say thank you again for your friendship, encouragement, and support these past few years. I am asking for your help, again, to keep District 23 Blue.

And in that spirit, I also wanted to invited you to a Birthday Celebration!

I will be celebrating my 61st birthday and I would be honored to have you with me.

From the City of San Antonio, to Eagle Pass, Del Rio, Ft Stockton, Big Bend and beyond to El Paso, I have made a difference in my district, with many groups such as veterans, students, homeowners, businesspeople ranchers, farmers, championing our values here in District 23.

Please join me, my family, our campaign team, special guests, friends, and supporters on this day. Enjoy breakfast, and be a part of my re-election announcement, then top it off with a night of celebration with a Fundraiser reception and dance to help me keep District 23 Blue. Music by The MD'S & Company

When: Saturday, December 8th
Where: Scottish Rite Temple
308 Ave E

TO RSVP,
Click here

Contributions are: $2,300 $1,500 $1,000 $750 $500 $250 $100 for the evening event.

It would be an honor if you could join me. With your continued support, I know that I will continue to represent the 23rd District of Texas in Congress.

Sincerely,

Ciro D. Rodriguez
Member, 110th Congress

Ps. If you cannot attend the party, please contribute to my campaign via the website at
www.cirodrodriguez.com
Or if you need any further information please call Gina Castaneda at (210) 928-2476.

No comments: