View My Stats

Thursday, May 24, 2007

Ralph Gomez endorses Lourdes Galvan


L-R: Lourdes Galvan & Ralph Gomez
Continuing the Progress
Lourdes Galvan for City Council District 5

Campaign Headquarters S. Zarzamora at Laredo St, Ste. 125, San Antonio, Texas Phone 210-300-6516, FAX: 210-212-6210

Lourdes Galvan scores Ralph Gomez endorsement

"I am very pleased to announce that Ralph Gomez, the third highest vote getter in the May 12 District 5 City Council race, has joined our campaign team." said Lourdes Galvan.

As Galvan and Gomez stood side by side holding one another’s campaign signs, Galvan said, "Ralph is with me and I am with him for moving our community forward. I welcome him, his family and supporters," added Galvan.

"Ralph was a total gentleman on election day. He called me shortly after the polls closed to express his congratulations. He offered his endorsement and active support in my runoff campaign."

Gomez said, "I believe Lourdes Galvan is the best person for this Council seat. She ran a good campaign and I respect the voters choice. I am not going to be a name endorsement only. I will work diligently to get my supporters to vote for her." He added, "I will join her in her city council term to move the district to a new level."

Campaign supporters of Ralph Gomez can reach the Lourdes Galvan campaign at her new headquarters at 1500 S. Zarzamora St., Suite 125, or call 300-6516 to join The Lourdes Galvan van block walking team or the phone bank efforts.

The runoff election is set for June 12, with early voting beginning on June 2, according to the Bexar County Elections Department, which has published the following schedule:

Early Voting - June 2nd - June 8th
Sat, June 2nd- 10:00 a.m.-6 p.m.
Sun, June 3rd - noon-6 p.m.
Mon, Tues, & Wed- June 4th, 5th & 6th - 8 a.m.-6 p.m.
Thurs & Fri-June 7th & 8th - 8 a.m.-8 p.m.
Election Day June 12th – 8 a.m.-7 p.m.

Early Voting Locations for District 5 are:
Las Palmas-Collins Garden Library-Justice Center

Call (210) 300-6516 for rides to the polls -

Committee to elect Lourdes Galvan, Richard Amaya, Treasurer, PO Box 831406 San Antonio, TX 78204

No comments: