View My Stats

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Quico Canseco airs new radio mesages


Quico Canseco (photo)
Candidate for Republican nomination
Congressional District 23



Canseco for Congress Campaign
Airs New Radio Message

San Antonio, Texas—The Quico Canseco for Congress campaign has released another radio message in its continuing effort to take back the 23rd District for Republicans. The new sixty second radio ad began airing Memorial Day on radio stations across South Texas . The ad is designed to help voters learn more about Quico Canseco’s views on faith and values. Canseco is seeking the Republican Party nomination to challenge Democrat incumbent Ciro Rodriguez.

The radio ad features Mr. Canseco talking about the need to defend Christian values and faith from steady attempts to remove them from our daily lives and American culture.

“Radical interest groups and their allies in the democratic party, have been undertaking a systematic campaign against America ’s Judeo-Christian identity. I think it is important for voters to know my feelings on faith and values in our society. There is a wide gulf between the role I believe faith has in our culture and the role liberal democrats envision,” explained Mr. Canseco.

“Extremist liberals think God has no future in America , I believe America has no future without God,” Canseco added.

“The first message to the district was about me introducing myself. Now I want folks to know what kind of values I will carry with me and defend in our nation’s capital. When this district switched hands from a conservative leader to a liberal Democrat, the people who live, work, and raise their families here lost an advocate for protecting the traditional values of faith, family, and freedom in the Congress. Once elected to the U.S. House of Representatives, I will again provide that voice,” Canseco concluded.

No comments: