View My Stats

Friday, May 11, 2007

Celebration gathering at Herrera's Headquarters




Delicia Herrera (photo)
District 6 Councilwoman

Dear Friends and Supporters,

I want to personally thank you for supporting me in my re-election campaign for my second term on the City of San Antonio City Council for District 6.

You are cordially invited for an Election Day Celebration Gathering as soon as the polls close at 7 p.m. as we await the election results. Food and refreshment will be provided.

We will meet at the campaign headquarters located on the same shopping center as the Alamo Draft House movie theater and the Acadiana Café at 1255 S. W. Loop 410 #145 between Hwy 151 and Marbach Road in the Westlakes area.

Please bring your friends, family and neighbors.

Yours in service,


Delicia Herrera
Councilwoman
District 6

No comments: