View My Stats

Friday, May 29, 2020

Photos highlighting my "Ugly Mug" with those who look great!

m
 Me riding in a Constables vehicle in a parade, me with Pastor John Hagee, with former Senator Harry Reid, with former Congressman Charley Gonzalez, with "Joe the Plumber," with Presidential candidate Allen Keyes, with former Councilman Chris Medina, with Senate candidate Beto O'Roarke, with Puerto Rican Mayor Carmen Yulin Cruz  me as a high school teacher, with George P. Bush, with Gloria Ray, with sister-in-law Phongsri Walker, with Delia Guajardo, also with Delia on Cesar E. Chavez movie screening, with former Trump spokes person Shaun Spicer, me with TV Reporter, with wife Linda, me as a "precocious child," with Placido Domingo, me as JAG officer American Legion Post 2, me as a Justice of the Peace Pct. 2. photo close up (here is looking at you!)

No comments: