View My Stats

Friday, March 15, 2019

Re-visiting my Kid Cave at my current home in Helotes. 3-15


Kid Cave Julius Caesar statue, (Beware the Ides of March today!) photos of me at various ages with Brother Roger (I have 4 more brothers) & Mother Eileen, me in " Shakespeare & Company" Book Store, (in Paris France) Newspaper headline on me & the City of Balcones Heights, (served as a Councilman) sworn in as Justice of the Peace Pct. 2 by former Fourth Court of Appeals Chief Justice & SA Mayor Phil Hardburger voted most likely to suceed (Mr. TWC) from Texas Wesleyan College, (yearbook-1969) co-ordinated a "Salute To Balcones Heights Veterans) (99 total of them) Me and my wife, Linda when first married, Portrait of President Ronald Reagan which hung in my courtroom, along with fellow Presidents George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, James Madison, Abe Lincoln & Barack Obama. Desert Storm 4 Star General Norman Swarzkof in victory parade, Pentagon, Salute to Balcones Heights Veterans, Me speaking to the crowd, ROTC students participating in event, my Master's Degree from Incarnate Word College in San Antonio, my undergaduate diploma from Texas Wesleyan College in Ft. Worth, & my High School diploma from Niskayuna HS in Schenectady, NY. Recognition from the Daughters of the American Revolution, a certificate of recognition of Voices of America, my marriage license with Linda, my Army uniform as a Master Sergeant, (E8) awarded a metal by my Colonel, at the Pentagon, ("Desert Storm") my logo for my JP Court Pct. 2, Me & former JP 2 Marcia Weiner who I followed, on the bench, meeting presidential candidate former Senator John Kerry,Training plaques, visits to various Elementary schools to speak to students, Plaque for serving in Desert Storm while a teacher in Harlandale ISD, fiesta medals, Army discharge from active duty, press passes, Viet Nam sticker, photos of (4 Star) General Norman Swarzkof, (4 Star)General Colin Powell, Secretary of Defense Dick Chaney


No comments: