View My Stats

Tuesday, July 10, 2018

If you win, you need not have to explain...If you lose, you should not be there to explain!
If you tell a big enough lie and tell it frequently enough, it will be believed.
Do not compare yourself to others. If you do so, you are insulting yourself
If you want to shine like sun first you have to burn like it.
And I can fight only for something that I love, love only what I respect, and respect only what I at least know.
Anyone can deal with victory. Only the mighty can bear defeat.
Those who want to live, let them fight, and those who do not want to fight in this world of eternal struggle do not deserve to live.
When diplomacy ends, War begins
The man who has no sense of history, is like a man who has no ears or eyes
He alone, who owns the youth, gains the future.
The victor will never be asked if he told the truth.
Reading is not an end to itself, but a means to an end.
The only preventative measure one can take is to live irregularly.
The very first essential for success is a perpetually constant and regular employment of violence.
If freedom is short of weapons, we must compensate with willpower.
The great strength of the totalitarian state is that it forces those who fear it to imitate it.
The leader of genius must have the ability to make different opponents appear as if they belonged to one category
Humanitarianism is the expression of stupidity and cowardice.
As a Christian I have no duty to allow myself to be cheated, but I have the duty to be a fighter for truth and justice. -- Speeches
Through clever and constant application of propaganda, people can be made to see paradise as hell, and also the other way round, to consider the most wretched sort of life as paradise.
Obstacles do not exist to be surrendered to, but only to be broken
Struggle is the father of all things. It is not by the principles of humanity that man lives or is able to preserve himself above the animal world, but solely by means of the most brutal struggle.
He who would live must fight. He who doesn't wish to fight in thisworld, where permanent struggle is the law of life, has not the right to exist."
I believe today that my conduct is in accordance with the will of the Almighty.
Life doesn't forgive weakness.
My spirit will rise from the grave and the world will see i was right
I know that fewer people are won over by the written word than by the spoken word and that every great movement on this earth owes its growth to great speakers and not to great writers.
From early youth I endeavored to read books in the right way and I was fortunate in having a good memory and intelligence to assist me.
God's and beasts, that is what our world is made of

No comments: