View My Stats

Wednesday, September 23, 2015

NY Yankee Catcher Yogi Berra passes at the age of 90. 9-22

NY Yankee Catcher & Coach Yogi Berra passes at age 90. A sports ion and well-known for his numerous quotes he will be missed. Here are some famous quotes known as Yogis that I remember him saying and more.
  • It ain't over til it is over
  • It is Deja Vu all over again
  • When you come to the fork in the road, take it!
  • I usually take a 2 hour map from 1 to 4 p.m.
  • Never answer anonymous letters
  • I don't really say everything I said
  • I want to thank you for making this day necessary
  • I am not going  to buy my kids an encyclopedia. Let them walk to school like I did
  • We make too many wrong mistakes
  • He hits from both sides. He's amphibious
  • You can observe alot by watching
  • The future ain't what it used to b
  • It gets late early out here
  • If the people don't want to come out to the ball park, nobdody is going to stop them
  • Pair up in threes
  • Why buy good luggage? You can only use it when you travel
  • It ain't the heat-it is the humility
  • A nickel in't worth a dime anymore

No comments: