View My Stats

Sunday, September 16, 2012

Mayor Julian Castro & State Rep. Joaquin's 38 B-Day, 9-16


Today, my brother Julián and I will celebrate our 38th birthday with our family as we reflect over the last year.


A few weeks ago, Julián shared our family’s story with the nation. Like you, I was filled with pride as he recounted our grandmother’s journey and described the pathways of opportunity that have allowed so many folks to chase their American Dream.
 
As Julián said during his speech, our story is not special. What is special is the America that makes our story possible.

As Mayor of the 7th largest city in America, I know Julian will continue to do everything he can to build out those pathways of opportunity for future generations.


Thank you for your continued support and for always believing in Julián.

Sincerely,

Joaquin Castro

No comments: