View My Stats

Saturday, May 07, 2011

Maria Berriozabal endorses Dr. Gloria Rodiguez for Dist. 7

Former City Councilwoman Maria Berriozabal (left) endorses Dr. Gloria Rodriguez for City Council District 7

"Over many years I have seen Gloria's commitment to the well being of the community. I have worked with her on some significant issues. I know she will do a good job for the people of District 7. She served in an exceptional manner as CEO of AVANCE and she will use those skills to serve you. I ask you to vote for Dr. Gloria Rodriguez. She will be an examplary public servant."

Maria Antonietta Berriozabal
Former City Councilwoman

You're Invited to a Volunteer Rally!
Monday, May 9th @ 6:30 p.m. @ Campaign HQ, 203 E. Quill. Refreshments will be provided!

Early Voting Ends May 10th!!! Get out to your nearest Early Voting site and Elect Dr. Gloria Rodriguez to the City Council District 7 seat!

No comments: