View My Stats

Monday, March 28, 2011

Gen. Tommy Franks endorses Michael Williams for Senate


General Tommy Franks Endorses Michael Williams Will Serve as National Chairman of the Michael Williams for U.S. Senate Committee March 28, 2011 We are both humbled and thrilled to announce that retired Four-Star General Tommy Franks, Commander of the United States Central Command during operations in Iraq and Afghanistan, is both endorsing Michael and serving as National Campaign Chairman.

“As a retired military man, I don’t often get involved in political campaigns. But I decided that there’s a race going on in Texas that’s so important, that I just couldn’t stand on the sidelines. Michael Williams, my friend, is running to be the next senator from the great state of Texas. He provides the kind of leadership that I think we need in Washington to get America back on the right track.”

-General Tommy Franks

No comments: