View My Stats

Friday, May 15, 2009

A message from Reed Williams, District 8 candidate


Welcome to the Reed Williams (photo) Campaign -- Run-Off Election

Greetings!

Thank you for your help and support over these last few months. Because of what we were able to accomplish together, I am heading into the District 8 Run-Off. This puts us closer to our goal of protecting neighborhoods and your tax dollars at City Hall.

The Run-Off Election will be Saturday, June 13th, with Early Voting June 1st through June 9th. I need your help and your vote to win.

I plan to conduct extensive blockwalking over the next four weeks and you can help. Join me in blockwalking your neighborhood. Just give me a call at 210-488-3322 or email me at
reed@reedwilliams.net and we can set up a date and time to blockwalk your immediate neighborhood. Together, we can convince 25 or more of your neighbors to vote for me on June 13th.

Because there is no run-off in the mayoral election, this race will likely have a low turnout and could be decided by less than 100 votes. Every dollar that you contribute to my campaign will allow me to mail campaign literature to voters who voted in the May 9th General Election and are likely to vote again. Your contribution will help make the difference in bringing real leadership to our City Council.
Click here if you are able to contribute.

Finally, please click here to view pictures from my Election Night gathering of friends and supporters.

You Can Help the Campaign

No comments: