View My Stats

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

A few one liners from Wu Wu Jones, the comedic dog!


Wu Wu Jones (photo)
Stand up Comedic Dog

1. Why won't snakes attack politicans?
Answer: Professional loyalty.

2. Why do they bury politicans 12 feet under?
Answer: Deep down they are really good people.

3. You might be a redneck...
If you have been involved in a custody battle over a hunting dog.

4. A man walks into a psychiatrist's office and says "Doctor I need your help. I think I am a dog." The doctor replies, "Well get up on the couch and we will talk about it." The guy says, "Can't. I am not allowed on the couch!!"

5. Laugh alone and people think you are an idiot!

6. Where there is a will, I want to be in it!

7. Medical record quote, "The patient refused an autopsy."

8. Sign on local House of God, "Don't let worry kill you, let the church help!"

9. Why do we say something is out of whack? What is a whack?

10. What was the best thing before sliced bread?

No comments: