View My Stats

Friday, May 04, 2007

Message from a candidate's wife, Victoria Rodriguez


Victoria Rodriguez (photo)


Dear Friends and Supporters,

Today was a memorable and significant one for me and our children as I proudly cast my vote for my husband, Justin Rodriguez, for City Council District 7. Over the past six months, I have accompanied Justin on many of the block walking efforts, candidate forums, and neighborhood meetings held throughout the District. I have seen people respond positively to him as a person, and to his vision for a better District 7. I believe in my husband, and I know that he will make a difference for working families in our community. But we need your help to make this a reality.

We will be meeting at our Campaign HQ at 2712 Hillcrest (near Babcock) at 9:30 a.m. this Saturday to knock on doors and get out the vote. Please come by. We will have an afternoon shift on both Saturday and Sunday that begins at 2:00 p.m.

As always, there are plenty of other ways you can help. Please contact us at (210) 733-7525 or at
district7@justinrodriguez.org for more details.

Sincerely,
Victoria Rodriguez

No comments: