View My Stats

Friday, April 13, 2007

Cibrian outpaces opponents in fundraising


Diane Cibrian (photo)
District 8 Council candidate

Dear Friends,

This afternoon, the City of San Antonio reported that I have out raised all five of my opponents by more than two to one! At the beginning of this race, I make a commitment to you that I would walk the most homes and raise the most money, and together we have accomplished our goal!

Here are the latest rounded figures:
Diane Cibrian $31,000
Morris Stribling $ 7,000
Gloria Sanchez $ 4,000
Mario Obledo $14,000
Jacob Dell $ 3,000
Bert Ceconni $ 0

With few precious days before early voting, I need your support now more than ever. We will be having the largest block walk in our campaign history this Saturday at 10 a.m. and again at 2 p.m. If you cannot make the Saturday shifts we will also walk again on Sunday at 2 p.m.

If you are unable to walk with us this weekend, there are other ways to help! Please contact Marina at
512-573-3339 for more information.

Please meet me at my home in Shavano Heights:

Diane Cibrian's house
13403 Heights Lane
San Antonio, TX 78230

I would be honored to have your vote support in this election. Together we will win this race for the people of San Antonio.

Sincerely,
Diane Cibrian
Candidate for City Council District 8

No comments: