View My Stats

Monday, March 26, 2007

Sheila McNeil says, "the best is yet to come"


Sheila McNeil (photo)
District 2 Councilwoman

Dear Supporter:

I would like to take this opportunity to express my appreciation for your support of my hard fought successful 2005 election for District 2 Councilwoman.

I believe I have had a very successful first term. I have worked extremely hard on projects such as Commerce Street underground utilities, construction of the Vidorra Condominiums, Ft. Sam Houston Development, Salado Creek Hike and Bike trail just to name a few.

I feel that I’m keeping my promise to be a responsive and active Councilwoman for a very diverse district. In addition I have established a very strong rapport with the Mayor, my fellow colleagues and staff. I am very proud of my first term, but there’s still more work to be accomplished.

I hope you have felt a sense of pride in being one of my supporters. I need your continued support as I gear up for my re-election campaign. My the me “The Best Is Yet to come. It’s not just a the me it’s a mandate. I would surely appreciate your participation at an upcoming fundraiser scheduled for April 4th, 2007 at Aldaco’s Restaurant, 100 Hoefgen Ave. in beautiful Historical St. Paul Square , from 5:30 p.m. – 7 p.m.

I need for you to be a sponsor at one of three levels: $500, $250, or $150. I appreciate your support. Thank you in advance for your assistance. All checks should be made payable to:

Committee to Re-elect Councilwoman Shelia McNeil
P.O. Box 202273
San Antonio, Texas 78220

I am grateful for your continued friendship and support. I will continue to work just as hard as I have to serve all the citizens of District 2 and the city as a whole. I look forward to seeing you at the fundraiser. For more information or to RSVP please call Jo McCall at 210.913.9972.

Sincerely yours,


Sheila McNeil
Councilwoman District 2
City of San Antonio

No comments: