View My Stats

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Milam declares his run for Bexar County Sheriff




Chris Milam (photo)
Candidate for Bexar County Sheriff
2008


I am taking this opportunity to announce my candidacy for Sheriff of Bexar County in the November election of 2008. As a native Texas son, my lineage dates back nine generations to Benjamin Rush Milam, a man who displayed decisive leadership and gave his life protecting freedom at the battle of the Alamo; my heritage has prepared me for this opportunity.


I, like my ancestor Ben Milam, have protected freedom and heard the call to leadership. As a Master Peace Officer in the state of Texas, having earned a Masters Degree in Business Management and with 28 years of law enforcement experience, I have the qualifications, vision and leadership training to give proper and decisive direction to the Bexar County Sheriff's Office.With your help, I can address those issues that are paramount to our law enforcement and detention needs in the Bexar County Sheriff’s Office.


I am posting an open letter to the Citizens of Bexar County with my position for the upcoming election. I invite each and every citizen in Bexar County to contact me about your concerns.


Thank you,
Chris Milam

No comments: