View My Stats

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Mi Tierra site for fundraiser for Justin Rodriguez-3-15


Justin Rodriguez (photo)
District 7 Council candidate

My campaign is going very well. For months my team has been blockwalking and so far we have reached over ten thousand homes. The response is very positive. Unfortunately, shoe leather alone may not win the election.

Therefore I want to ask you to join me at a fundraiser that I am having tomorrow. Any amount will go a long way to give us the resources to win on May 12th.

When: Tomorrow, Wednesday, March 15th from 5:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. at Mi Tierra Cafe,
218 Produce Row.

If you need to reach me, please call me at 210-733-7525. If you can not attend, but would like to send a contribution, please mail it to 2712 Hillcrest Drive 78228.

With best regards,
Justin Rodriguez

No comments: