View My Stats

Monday, February 23, 2009

Breakfast with Bryant Livingston @ Tommy Moore's

Can you join me on Saturday March 7th, at 9:30 a.m. for breakfast at Tommy Moore's Cafe, 915 S. Hackberry?


I'd really like to meet with you, because I know the important role you play in the May 9th election. I'm asking for a $20 donation which will cover your meal with me and help to buy yard signs.

If you can make it, please click the button below to make a donation so I know you'll be there.Help me create a better quality of life for the people in our community by asking everyone you know to support this campaign.

Feel free to forward this email to all of your family, friends and colleagues.

Thank you,
Bryant Livingston
Candidate for City Council District 2

P.S. Here's a photo of one of our yard signs. Let me know what you think.

No comments: