View My Stats

Saturday, April 25, 2009

An updated message from Candidate Elena Guajardo

Earth Day @ Woodlawn Park, April 18th

I am so encouraged by all the support I am receiving as I block-walk throughout District 7. The message I am hearing is that you need me back on City Council. I had a full week of activities -- from block walking, to attending two neighborhood coffees in the Braun Station neighborhood and finishing up the weekend by attending Fiesta events.

I had voters tell me, "I am glad you are running again," as well as, "I did not vote for you last election but Elena you have my vote now!" At one home there was a group of about 30 women having a Tupperware party.

When they found out who was at the door, they invited me in. I left the party having handed out 17 yard signs and signing up block walking volunteers.Your support is what keeps this campaign going. Attending Earth Day and St. Mary's University Oyster Bake was so encouraging.

While I was enjoying the festivities, people would come up to me and say "you're Elena and we are voting for you."I have knocked on over 16,347 doors throughout the District. The support and kindness shown to me and to my volunteers is overwhelming.

People continue to say, "We need Elena back." Well friends, I am ready to serve you again. As early voting approaches on April 27, I will need your help to achieve victory on May 9th. If you would like to phone bank, block walk or work an election poll site, please call me at 210-778-9700 to volunteer.

As I said before, I could not have done this without your help and prayers. But I still need your help, I need your vote on May 9 to bring back you're voice to City Hall.Viva District 7!

Sincerely,
Elena Guajardo

1 comment:

kilani said...

Nice Blog U have in there :D

I have few cents for ya :D


peace :D